October 5, 2022 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The first edition of the Blockchain Awards in the Middle East will take place in Abu Dhabi in November 2022 to honor and reward outstanding efforts in the field of Blockchain and Web 3.0 innovations.
Hoko Agency Middle East will host the awards in association with Abu Dhabi Finance, the main platform of the Abu Dhabi Global Market, and the Middle East, Africa and Asia Association for Cryptocurrency and Blockchain (MEAACBA).
Industry leaderboards will be honored by the Middle East Blockchain Awards (MEBA), with all nominations evaluated by a panel of prestigious experts.
Judges include the following.
- Dr. Marwan Al Zarooni, CEO of Dubai Information Technology Center (DBCC)
- Jehansep Awan, MEAACBA Board Member, Co-Founder and CEO, J. Awan and Partners
- Myriam Kiwan, former head of digital assets at ADGM, and a member of the Board of Directors of BlackRock Global
- Misha Hanin, co-founder and CEO of BEDU
- Saqr Erekat, Co-Founder and CEO of Crypto Oasis
- Matthew Amlot, Managing Editor, Arabian Business
The MEBA exhibition will take place in the stunning Palm Garden at the five-star W Abu Dhabi hotelYas Island on November 18, 2022, in the midst of a high-powered F1 Race Weekend. The Black Tie event promises a wonderful evening of appreciation, insight and entertainment, attended by eminent personalities from across the GCC.
Abu Dhabi was chosen as the host city for the inaugural awards due to the commitment of the UAE leadership to progress and innovation in blockchain and digital transformation.
The UAE as a whole has taken significant steps towards the regulation, safety and transparency of blockchain and digital assets, leading to the importance of global standards of compliance to the industry that will benefit all aspects of Web 3.0.
This forward-thinking approach has attracted many global players to establish their presence in the UAE, creating a strong ecosystem that contributes to its reputation as a hub for cryptocurrency and beyond.
Jehansep Allan, MEAACBA Board Member and Co-Founder and CEO of J. Awan and Partners said,
“Blockchain is creating a digital ecosystem [that] It will support a new world of services and products ranging from financial services to the real economy. The Blockchain Awards in the Middle East will help drive innovation, reward excellence, and provide a benchmark for companies to aspire to, thereby making a significant contribution to the regional ecosystem.”
Max Palethorpe, founder and CEO of Hoko Group, said,
“The Blockchain Awards in the Middle East come at a time when individuals and businesses are pushing the boundaries of what was previously thought impossible, making significant advances in a digital first world. This is a very exciting period for anyone participating in the Web 3.0 ecosystem. They forge new paths with the recognition they deserve.”
Award categories include the following.
- Most Innovative DeFi Platform of 2022
- Most promising DEX to watch in 2022
- The most powerful CEX 2022
- Best Crypto Mobile Wallet for 2022
- Best Market for NFT 2022
- Best Crypto Investment Fund 2022
- Promising Web 3.0 ecosystem for 2022
- Best NFT and GameFi Project 2022
- Top YouTuber / Global Crypto Influencer for 2022
- The most influential woman in blockchain and crypto 2022
- The most influential CMO in blockchain and crypto 2022
- The World’s Most Influential News Service of 2022
- The most influential CEO in blockchain and crypto 2022
- Most Promising ESG Encoder Project
Entries can be submitted over here.
For more updates follow Meba on social media.
Youssef Batter, Head of Public Relations at White Label Strategy
This content has been sponsored and should be considered as promotional material. The opinions and statements herein are those of the author and do not reflect those of The Daily Hodl. The Daily Hodl is not affiliated with or owned by any ICOs, blockchain startups, or companies that advertise on our platform. Investors should perform their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in any ICOs, blockchain startups or cryptocurrencies. Please be aware that your investments are at your own risk, and any losses you may incur are your responsibility.
#Abu #Dhabi #Hosts #Middle #East #Blockchain #Awards #Ceremony